Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #451
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's turkey day, where are the "eating pants"??????????????????????.
    If anyone's around for a turkey day impromptu chat I'll check in the old room in the evening.

    Everyone have fun and enjoy the loved ones but most of all true to the name of holiday just be a little thankful.

  2. #452
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I wish all of you beautiful people out there a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Let the drinking [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

    and

    the eating [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] begin...

    Lance sends a big Turkey [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] hug !

  3. #453
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
    I love you people!!
    MUAH!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  4. #454
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    WE love YOU Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Thankyou for being here today!!!!
    I sure hope you are having a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING there in sunny California! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I just got home from a delicious Turkey dinner at my daughter's house and I'm sure glad I followed Charlie's lead concerning the eating pants! LOL!
    I had a great time and I YAM now ready for a post-turkey siesta here in the Old Pueblo!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #455
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WoW~ I loaded the hump yesterday! It was all so Yummy. I'm still full LOL...

    Here's some fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] tho, and I'm out the door for a little x-mas shopping on Black Friday too. I must be crazyyyyyyyyy. Haha...

    Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #456
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Let the countdown to Christmas begin! Yeah!
    Love,
    CCfan

  7. #457
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How about Monday Dec 1st we do that special countdown to Christmas. Oh golly gee, I can hardly wait. Haha... [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  8. #458
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    <font color=green>\
    \\
    \\\
    \\\\
    \\\\\
    \\\\\\
    \\\\\\\</font>
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    I can NOT believe xmastime is here again, already!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #459
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Gus, another year has nearly past. The beans have been harvested, the trees have shed their leaves, and the summer breezes have turned in to a cold wind. We even had our first snow flurries yesterday.
    The stores are crowed with shoppers, impatiently trying to find gifts for their loved ones. I use to make fun of Mrs. Ella, because she would start her Christmas shopping about September, but now I can stand by and watch the commercial madness, knowing that Julie has the hall closet *****d with gifts, wrapped, labeled and paid for, Just waiting for that special day.

  10. #460
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    f-i-l-l-e-d

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic